Graveyard Chocolate Mug Cake For One
I am obsessed with Halloween.
Like I said in my post, “Halloween is Almost Here!“, I am being Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Theissen).
I had some trouble with my costume. It got bumped to $50 bucks! Yeah, right I’m paying that much for a costume that I’m gonna wear one time then grow out of the next year, so I’m buying THIS and THIS, and making my own ✨DIY costume✨!
Yay. I just got a lil’ itty-bitty problem.
Kelly has long hair. Okay, so where I’m getting at is… I DID have long hair. Haha!
I got a hair cut!!! I cut 4 inches off, but it’s still sorta long. Here’s a picture of moi:
Not that bad. I do miss my long hair though. Anyway, back to……. Halloween!
I made this awesome, extraordinary, delicious, remarkable, spectacular, gorgeous, fun, lovely, graveyard mug cake🎆🎃.
Oh! I forgot! Okay, so this WAYYYYYYYYY off topic, but for school, I made a slideshow on the gladiators!
Humor me, and watch it 👀✌️.
Okay, back to this mug cake. LOL. Here are the ingredients and instructions!💖
Chocolate Mug Cakey
- 1 ramekin 6/8 ounce
- 3 Tbsp oat flour
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp applesauce unsweetened
- 3-4 Tbsp milk of your choice
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- A few dashes salt
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 square chocolate
- A few dashes Halloween sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the chunk of chocolate and apple cider vinegar).
- Add the vinegar last.
- Oil a ramekin and pour batter in.
- Take the square of chocolate and put it to the center of the ramekin on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on the top.
- Place in oven and set timer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, take it out and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- I like to shove it in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
- Enjoy dudeees!🤩😎
Shared with: Full Plate Thursday, Busy Monday, Inspire Me Monday, Lou Lou Girls LP, Fiesta Friday, and Funtastic Friday
What can I substitute for the apple sauce? I can’t eat apples.
You can use milk, water, pumpkin puree, or even yogurt. Just to warn you, if you use pumpkin or yogurt it can effect the sweetness. 🙂