This painting is probably the coolest, and yet easiest painting you could ever paint.
I’ve seen people do this on Pinterest, so I decided to make one of my own.
I love abstract paintings, sketches, etc. For example, Picasso. He’s one of my favorite artists.
Here are a few of Picasso’s paintings.
Making this painting was messy, but FUN!
I actually have it hanged up on my wall in my room. LOL.
I love painting! You can seriously paint anything on a canvas!
Ahhhh, the life of art. Art has been around for so long. In fact, I’m learning about the Renaissance (rebirth).
It was a very interesting time full of music, art, European culture, and political and economic views.
Anyway, here are the instructions!🥳🤩👩🎨
- 1 8×10 canvas
- 6 different colored acrylic paints of your choice
- Gather your canvas and paints.
- Squirt the paint onto the canvas straight from the tube/bottle.
- Don't use too much, but just enough of each color to cover the whole canvas when spread.
- Once all the paint is on- tip over the canvas so that the paint slides to the end that is downward.
- Then, tip it over to the other side.
- Turn it, shake it, tip it.
- Once the canvas is fully covered, leave it out in the sun to dry for 30-40 minutes.
Shared With: What’s For Dinner and Thursdays Favorite Things